Please read this software license agreement before using this software. By using this software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this license. You signify your agreement to this by clicking "Yes" when asked if you agree to the terms of the license. If you do not agree, click "No" and return the software or delete it and do not use it.
Beta Software Notice:  This software is provided as-is for testing and evaluation only. This is not finished software and has risks associated with its use.
1) License.  TrainingCalendar software, including executable files, documentation, and examples, referred to as "this software" is copyrighted by Claude Heintz Design and all rights are reserved. This software, is licensed to you only to the extent explicitly stated in this license. Claude Heintz Design owns all intellectual property rights to this software, its design and implementation. You may own the media on which the software is recorded, but Claude Heintz Design owns the software itself. This license specifically does not cover Java(tm) software owned and licensed seperately by Sun Microsystems, even if it is included on the distribution media.
2) Permitted Use and Restrictions.  Entering a registration code gives you license to use (run or execute the instructions contained in this software) on one computer system. You have no right to modify, reverse engineer, create derivative works, rent, lease or otherwise make this software or Claude Heintz Design's intellectual property contained in this software available to a third party.
3) Trial or Evaluation Use.  You may use this software on a trial basis without entering a registration code. You may also provide a copy of this software to others for their trial use as long as you distribute the entire package without modification or addition and do not make your registration code available to a third party.
4) Disclaimer of Warranty.  Software cannot be fully tested under all possible conditions and this software may contain faults. User assumes all risks of use of this software, including its quality, performance, accuracy and suitability for a purpose. User agrees that no warranty, either implied or statutory, will be applied to the execution of this software including claims for interrupted use and correction of defects. User agrees that the sole warranty Claude Heintz Design makes is for the media on which the software is distributed for a limited term of 90 days.
5) Limitation of Liability.  The user expressly agrees to hold Claude Heintz Design harmless for any claims for damage or loss or the software's failure to perform even if Claude Heintz Design was aware of the possibility of such loss or failure. To the extent not prohibited by law, Claude Heintz Design will not be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages arising out of the use of this software. In any case, Claude Heintz Design's liability for damages shall not exceed the amount paid for the use of this software.
6) Controlling Law and Severability.  This license will be governed by and construed in the laws of the State of Wisconsin. All disputes arising from the use of this software will be settled in Dane County, Wisconsin. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
7) Complete Agreement.  This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the software licensed hereunder and supersedes all prior licenses. No amendment or modification of this license will be binding unless provided in writing and signed by Claude Heintz Design.